A thank you to my support network......


..of friends and family.

The upper photo is Liz, happy little miniature Dachshund of Kanae, in Japan. Kanae deserves a big thank you for her ongoing friendship over the past years, plus agreeing to be the inspiration for a future project. Liz is also a groovy little Dog! Both have very big hearts in small bodies

The next photo is of Tenzing, my Pomeranian. A muse, source of unconditional love, and someone I can talk to about anything and keeps it absolutely discreet! His ongoing role in keeping me (relatively) sane and getting me out for walks is appreciated. Not much of a conversationalist, a very good listener though!

Thanks to Ben, for getting me used to technology, even if I do resist the swift uptake rate he adopts, plus his feedback on my projects, as well as putting up with my odd sense of humour.....

Steph (Mum) & Dave, for the encouragement to keep going, and also for putting up with my sense of humour.

Gary, friend for more years then either of us care to count. That list is long and deserves at least a few beers to discuss....

The Rowneys, an ongoing example of clear and critical thinking, as well as sound advice, plus a few other traits I find admirable

Bryan (Dad) & Vicki, for my ongoing thirst for knowledge, plus their efforts at trying to fathom the nearly unfathomable Jamie

Lynn in America, who offers wry observations about my quirky hobby.....

So a big Thanks to all of you,

Ko-chan, Domo Arigato, watashi no ichiban tomadachi! (Kawaii desu!!)

And a side note, Gary picked up the sign above Tenzings head in the photo; just a coincednce, nice though!

Sayonara

PS; I'll do a roll call of "Thanks" for my fellow modelers in the near future, I just want to get names and details right first

Comments

Popular Posts