Open Box review- Iwata HP-B Plus

Ok, I'll admit, I attended the Airbrushing course, and the brand of choice on display was Iwata.

I have no problems with this, as anything more the 6 minutes internet research brings more positive reviews and "I've tried it and switched to Iwata" posts, and are scattered across more websites than I can list.

So tried out the airbrush, looked over needs and future projects, and decided on the Iwata HP-B Plus.

Capable of some coverage, down to very fine lines, and good heft in the hand. The 'B' designation stands for the cup size.


How it comes, with a cardboard wrap around to help protect during shipping


Opening the box, the airbrush, the nozzle spanner, airbrush test sheet and booklet


Out of the box!! Double chrome plated for endurance, and machined out of brass. Other parts are stainless steel


The instruction and parts booklet; don't worry if Japanese isn't your first (or second, or third) language, there is a English version printed inside.


The airbrush test sheet, included with each airbrush; tested before leaving the factory. The Japanese reputation for excellence in manufacturing continues.

I'm looking forward to giving this a work up soon, putting it through it's paces. And given how fine a line I can go down too, this may open up more finishing options for future projects.



Comments

Popular Posts