And the purpose of this blog is......?

That is a good question.
Gave it some thought off and on over the past few days......

Realising that I enjoy being able to rewind the process of creating a figure, I examined the other websites that I participate in, and realised that sometimes, some digital digging has to be done (No, not with you fingers, but through a digital archive)

So I thought it prudent to have one spot for my own work, much easier to search through.

Another reason is that hopefully when I look back, I can see how I have evolved over time, at least one facet of my personality will have.

The third reason is that I hope to sneak some philosophy through every now and then.

The other sites I post my work in progress on, I will continue there, as there is some great feedback and community there.

Some sites, however, require off site images, so that's another reason for the creation of this blog. Save the hosts bandwidth issues, makes life a bit easier, shunts responsibility back to the person posting the images.

That will do for now.

Cheers

Comments

Popular Posts