A working break from major projects.....

I'll admit to feeling a bit worn out by some of my sculpting projects, so I decided to have some quick and easy projects just to rest the brain.....




DML 1/144 Tiger 1

A little Tiger 1, stripped the paint off, redid the paint with an airbrush, and then picked out the details with a 10/0 brush. Went old school with the details, using a lead pencil, and restrained pin washes (brown ink) and very restrained dry-brushing..... I'll base this soon....

And I enjoyed the experience so much, I decided on some others....

Work in progress shots....




DML Panzer III Ausf C or D
A doing an early war panzer.... given the grey finish a slightly blue tint, I'll try some of that mapping as seen by MiG Productions users..... I replaced the injection moulded machine gun barrels with thin wire, and because the main cannon barrel snapped off due to my ham handed efforts, I replaced that with a approximate match of Evergreen Plastruct.... looking forward to basing this also.

Also on the bench (but not yet photographed)is an E-100 paper panzer....

I got a few N scale figures today, which is 1/150 scale, so I'll be using these to populate the vehicles as needed.... 

Some figures to populate a scene often help scale out and add life to a scene...








Comments

Popular Posts