Wedding Sculpt - offical start point


Seeing as I have had some past success with sculpting, and wanting to do something above and beyond a 'new toaster' for the happy couple, I offered to do a wedding sculpt for the two - the idea of a cake topper rapidly got nixed, as the cake is one of those pyramid thingies, made up of little puff balls of pastry. No way is would stand up to a sculpted figure.

So, to make something meaningful for the couple, we decided that the pair should be riding a motorbike, with a side car, him driving, her side saddle, in the side car is her son, and his dog.

Lots of reference photos gathered, more will be needed, and time at the bench.

I can see myself juggling time between this, and two other projects I want to get done. Should be interesting, to say the least!!

Cheers for now

Comments

Popular Posts