Groundwork demo test piece pt 4



Done! As an experiment, turned out rather well. Peeling the tape off left neat, clean edges. The piece has multiple textures, from the 'log', to the grass, to the bits of stones. (Yes, I did paint the 'stones' as the colour they had didn't look right, after airbrushing.) So I feel more confident about doing groundwork for my figures. I have skipped over a lot of details, if you want to learn more, I would thoroughly recommend adding these series of DVDs to your library. Will speed up acquiring the skills you wish to acquire very quickly, and give you ideas on how to tackle future projects.

Cheers

Jamie

PS, compendium can be found below, or ask at your local hobby store, or other hobby stockists.

http://www.compendiumfilms.com/

Comments

Popular Posts